Divine women – it is time you stop seeking validation from man. Stop seeking validation from friends and social media. Your focus should be on God.
Seeking validation from man will hinder your progress and your success, it traps you. Remember you are worthy, you are loved, you are beautiful, are valuable and you are unique.
Stop putting all your hopes in a man, you don’t need a man to validate or approve your worth. Understand who you are, believe in yourself and your own capabilities for your victories. You are enough. Freedom from inside is when validation from outside has no value and when it has impact on you, on your choices and decisions.
How to stop looking for validation from others
1. Know your selfworth
2. Self acceptance
3. Believe in yourself and your capabilities
4. Work on self love
5. Create your own happiness
6. Find balance
7. Work towards your goals
8. Find a hobby, enjoy it and love it
9. Eat healthy and you’ll look & feel good at the same time
10. Be proud of yourself
11. Self respect
12. Self confidence
13. Never loose yourself in the process
1. Phillipines 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
2. 2 Timothy 1:7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline.
3. Psalm 139:13–14 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are.
4. Proverbs 3:6 Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.
5. Proverbs 3:26 For the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being caught.
6. Psalm 138:8 The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.
7. Galatians 2:20 I have died, but Christ lives in me. And I now live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me.
8. 1 Corinthians 2:3–5 I came to you in weakness—timid and trembling. And my message and my preaching were very plain. Rather than using clever and persuasive speeches, I relied only on the power of the Holy Spirit. I did this so you would trust not in human wisdom but in the power of God.
9. Acts 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the Earth. Amen